Professional, mono- and polychrome, laser projectors with output powers ranging up to 40 Watts for mobile use or all sorts of permanent installations.
Particularly suitable for use at open-air events and for long-distance projections.
Rugged, dustproof, three-piece, extruded-aluminum housings equipped with anti-reflection-coated glass front panels and developed for use with Coherent Taipan, OPSL‑Series, lasers.
Their high-performance heat exchanger, on which their laser head and its low-loss beam coupler is mounted, is vibrationally isolated from their housing.
These innovative laser sources have beam diameters of about 3 mm and beam divergences of < 0.8 mrad that vary with the laser head involved.
• Modulatable at up to 100 kHz
• Line voltage: 90 VAC – 240 VAC; maximum power dissipation: < 1 kW (varies with system configuration)
• CT 6210 high-speed scanner unit featuring up to 80° scanning angles and beam-deflection rates ranging up to 80kpps.
• Active scanner safety system equipped with a shutter unit complying with CDRH.
Laserray is rounded out by its special, added effects.
The popular art effect or line-grating are activated via a GM20, high-speed beam switcher.
A scanner grating that is swung into the laser beam, ahead of the scanner’s exit port, and multiplies the scanner’s output image is also employed.
Control is via DMX and allows superimposing individual laser effects. The speed of the servomotor driving the art effect is also regulatable via DMX.
• ILDA IN/OUT, with switches for inverting and
rotating graphic output
• LED signal/status indicators covering up to six
wavelengths, plus a key switch and interlock
• DMX IN/OUT-address settings via DIP-switches
Long service lives: Up to 10,000 operating hours
Supplied complete with a mounting bracket providing two mounting options.
• Collimator equipped with CT 6215 scanners: clear aperture: 5 mm;
beam divergence: < 0.4mrad
• Fiber coupler
• Flashback III extension
• Network extension
• Aluminum or “Pelicase” shipping cases
• Outdoor housing, based on the Martin Exterior 1200
Weight: 24.5 kg (varies with system configuration)
For detailed information and a survey of the various versions available, refer to "Specifications."