Professional, monochrome, laser projectors with output powers ranging up to 30 Watts for mobile use or all sorts of permanent installations
Particularly suitable for use at open-air events and for long-distance projections
Rugged, dustproof, three-piece, extruded-aluminum housings equipped with anti-reflection-coated glass front panels and developed for use with Coherent Taipan, OPSL‑Series, lasers
Their high-performance heat exchanger, on which their laser head and its low-loss beam coupler is mounted, is vibrational isolated from their housing.
These innovative laser sources have beam diameters of about 3 mm and beam divergences of < 0.8 mrad that vary with the laser head involved.
• Modulatable at up to 100 kHz
• Line voltage: 90 VAC – 240 VAC; maximum power dissipation: < 1 kW (varies with system configuration)
• CT 6210 high-speed scanner unit featuring up to 80° scanning angles and beam-deflection rates ranging up to 80 kHz
• Active scanner safety system equipped with a shutter unit complying with CDRH
• Collimator equipped with CT6215 scanners; clear aperture: 5 mm; beam divergence: < 0.4 mrad
• Fiber coupler
• Flashback III extension
• Network extension
• Aluminum or “Pelicase” shipping cases
• Outdoor housing, based on the Martin Exterior 1200
Weight: 29.0 kg (varies with system configuration)
For detailed information and a survey of the various versions available, refer to "Specifications."