Laser projectors with output powers ranging to 9 Watts for mobile use or permanent installations in clubs or discotheques.
Rugged, dustproof, extruded-aluminum housings equipped with anti-reflection-coated glass front panels and developed for use with DPSS/diode-laser systems.
Scanner unit, X-scan, featuring 50kpps./4° - Max. 50° Scanangle,
and active scanner-safety systems equipped
with a shutter unit complying with CDRH/EN60825.
• Beam diameter: approx. < 3.0 mm;
beam divergence: < 1.0 mrad
(varies with the laser head involved)
• Analog modulation at up to 30 kHz - 100 kHz
• Line voltage: 90 VAC - 240 VAC; maximum power
dissipation: < 0.3 kW (varies with the laser head
• Long service life: up to 10,000 operating hours
CT 6210 high-speed scanner unit featuring 60kpps./8° -
Max. 80°scanning angles .
• Built-in Flashback III "Quick Show"
• Built-in Pangolin QM2000.net
• Aluminum shipping case
Extremely lightweight, weigh just 12.5 kg
(16.5 kg when stored in our aluminum shipping case)
Readily transportable as carry-on luggage on commercial-airline flights
For detailed information and a survey of the various versions available, refer to "Specifications."